AID Eastbay - Volunteer
To quote Dr. Kuchimanchi’s words “...our strength lies in our volunteers...” and often what draws volunteers to AID is their natural compassion wherever there is suffering, the conviction that the compassion is strong enough to eliminate suffering, and the courage to make this conviction a reality. This is what AID is comprised of and if you are reading this, one or all of these commonalities has drawn you to us!
Why volunteer for AID?
- We are inclusive - anyone, from any walk of life is welcome to join us.
- All the processes are transparent, and open to public.
- AID has a flat structure i.e., there is no hierarchy.
- The organization offers plenty of opportunities to get involved in whatever capacity you would like to.
- We invite you to read What it means to be a volunteer? on our central website.
- How one could participate and what are the time commitments?
- As a regular core volunteer (most commitment, from 1 upto ~ 6 to 8 hours a week during some busy phases).
- A part-time/ ‘sporadic’ volunteer who helps with a specific event or all events.
- A runner/ volunteer who helps as needed and when possible (least commitment, upto 30 min a week).
Please check on our site and participate in one or as many ‘Community Service Hour’ CSH meetings as you would like. It is open to all!
Please fill out the Contact Form so we may contact you when there are opportunities that interest you.